|Tier I Perpetual Bonds|
|Upper Tier-II Bonds|
|Lower Tier-II Bonds|
Certificate of Deposits - CRISIL A1+
AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
- The Bank has bagged SKOCH Order-of-Merit 2019-Silver for qualifying among the top performing nominations as semi-finalist for Bank’s Mobile Banking Application-“Corp Ease.” The Bank also won the SKOCH Award-Banking Bronze for the mobile banking app “Corp Ease.”
The Bank has bagged three “SKOCH Order-of-Merit 2018 Awards under the following categories on 22nd December 2018:
i) Financial Inclusion
ii) Road Map to be Best in Insurance Penetrationiii) Implementation of Technology in Forex Operations
- The Bank has bagged the “BEST MSME BANK-WINNER 2018” award during 6th ASSOCHAM SMEs Excellence Award – 2018 instituted by The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) on 24th October, 2018.
- The Bank has bagged three awards under the Aadhaar Excellence Awards instituted by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- The Bank has bagged Best Community Development Award at the National CSR Leadership Congress on 5th September, 2018.
- The Bank has bagged three awards instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises [CIMSME] consistently for the 5th year in a row under the following categories: I. Best MSME Bank Award - Runner up (Emerging Category). II. CSR Initiatives & Business Responsibility Award - Winner ( Emerging Category) III. Best Bank for Promotional Schemes Award - Runner up ( Emerging Category)
- The Bank has bagged “Investor Relations Awards 2018” under category- Best Expectation Management (Mid Cap) for the FY 2017-18.
- The Bank has bagged “National Payments Excellence Awards 2017” winner in commercial Banks Category B for excellent performance in RuPay Cards, instituted by NPCI for Financial year 2017-18.
- The Bank bagged the winner award under Best Social Bank and Joint runner-up award under Priority Sector Lending for Large Bank class category for 2017 instituted by The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
- The Bank bagged the “Best SME Lending -2017” award during Fifth ASSOCHAM SMEs Excellence Award 2017 instituted by The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
- The Bank has bagged “SKOCH Award for MUDRA Performance - 2017” and “SKOCH Order-of-Merit Award for A Road Map to be Best in Insurance Penetration” instituted by SKOCH Group for Financial year 2017-18.
- The Bank bagged the Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar instituted by Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The Bank was awarded Second prize under Nationalised Banks category in ‘C’ region for excellent implementation of Official Language policy of the Govt. of India in its offices and branches spread across the country.
- The Bank bagged two First Prizes under Annual Best Performance Awards for the SHG- Bank linkage Programme for Karnataka State for FY 2015-16 and 2016-17 from NABARD.
- The Bank was awarded the SKOCH Financial Inclusion Award 2017, and SKOCH Order-Of-Merit Award, 2017 for Financial Inclusion, instituted by SKOCH Group at the 48th SKOCH Summit held in Mumbai on 20th June, 2017.
- The Bank has bagged 2 awards for the year 2016 instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises [CIMSME] under the following categories:
A] Eco-Technology Savvy Bank Award – Winner [Mid-Sized Category]
B] Best MSME Bank Award – Runner-Up (Mid-Sized Category)
- The Bank bagged three Runner up awards under Social Banking Excellence Awards instituted by the Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM). The bank bagged the awards for Agriculture Banking, Priority Sector Lending and Best Social Bank under Large Bank category for 2016.
- The Bank bagged the “Best MSME Bank Award 2016” instituted by The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
- The Bank has bagged "Excellence Award on Empowering MSMEs 2016".
- The Bank has bagged "SKOCH Achiever Award - 2016" for National SME enablement.
- The Bank bagged ten awards from NABARD for ‘Best Performance under Self Help Group (SHG)/Joint Liability Group (JLG) Bank Linkage Programme’ in Karnataka state for the F.Y. 2013-14 & 2014-15.
- The Bank has bagged “MSME Banking Excellence Awards – 2015” instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises [CIMSME]. The Bank has won under the categories Best MSME Bank Award for Mid-Sized Bank - Winner, CSR & Business Responsibility Award for Mid-Sized Bank- Runner Up and Best Bank Award under MUDRA Yojna for Mid-Sized Bank- Runner Up.
- The Bank has bagged Best Social Bank Award-Winner, Best Rural Bank Award-Winner and Best Bank for participation in Govt. Schemes Award-Winner under mid-sized category.
- The Bank has bagged National Payments Excellence Awards 2015 insituted by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The Bank received the winner award jointly with Indian Bank for Cheque Truncation System under the mid-sized category. The Bank also received two runner up awards for National Financial switch (NFS) for excellent performance in acquirer transactions and Immediate Payment Service (IMPS).
- 'SKOCH Achiever Award-2015' for National SME enablement.
- The Bank has bagged “MSME Banking Excellence Awards – 2014” instituted by Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises. The Bank has won two awards under the categories ‘Best MSME Bank Award for Other Bank (Winner)’ and ‘Best Bank Award (Runner Up)’.
- The Bank has bagged Skoch Achiever Award for outstanding performance in SME Enablement during 2014 instituted by SKOCH Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd
- “Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Puraskar 2014“ for outstanding work in implementation of official Language . Our Bank was conferred with two awards, First Prize under Town Official Language implementation committee category & Second Prize under Public Sector Banks’ category for ‘C’ region.
- The Bank has won IBA Banking Technology Award 2012-13 for “Best Use of Mobility Technology in Banking”. Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) gives away this award to the Banks to encourage the use of technological innovations for the benefit of customers. The Bank has bagged the 2nd Runner Up in Public Sector Banks (PSB) category.
- The Bank is ranked Number One under “National Awards for Excellence in MSE Lending” and Second under “National Awards for Excellence in Lending to Mirco Enterprises” for the year 2012-13 under Public Sector Banks from Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- ‘SKOCH Financial Inclusion Award 2013’ for SHG Initiatives.
- “Caring Company Award” at World CSR Congress 2013 held at Mumbai on 18th February 2013.
- “Number Two Public Sector Bank” at “FE – India’s Best Banks Awards”. The Best Banks Survey was conducted by Financial Express in association with Ernst & Young – the Knowledge partner for the survey.
- Best Mid Size Public Sector Bank (Commendation) Award at “India Best Banks and Financial Institutions Awards 2012” by CNBC-TV18 & MCX SX
- “Safest Banker” Award by 'The Sunday Standard FINWIZ 2012 – Best Bankers’ Award
- Financial Express - Ernst Young India's Best Banks Survey 2010-11 ranks Corporation Bank as Second Best Public Sector Bank
- SKOCH Financial Inclusion Award 2012 for SHG Initiatives instituted by SKOCH Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Ranked “Number One Nationalised Bank 2010-11” at “FE – India’s Best Banks Awards”. The Best Banks Survey was conducted by Financial Express in association with Ernst & Young – the Knowledge partner for the survey.
- ‘Best Mid-Size Public Sector Bank’ Award in the CNBC-TV18 Best Bank and Financial Institution Awards presented by MCX for FY11
- First Prize under "National Award for Excellence in Lending to Micro Enterprises" for 2010-11 from Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India
- “Best Manpower Efficiency Award” by FICCI-IBA at FIBAC Banking Awards 2011
- Ranked No.1 in India’s Most Customer Friendly Bank, a first ever Survey jointly conducted by Outlook Money and TNS
- “Best PSU Bank of the Year” by Bloomberg UTV ‘Financial Leadership Awards 2011’
- “Best Financial Inclusion Initiative”, “Best Use of Technology in Training & eLearning Initiatives” Winner Awards & Runner Up Award - under the category “Best Online Bank” amongst PSBs in the Banking Technology Awards-2010.
- SKOCH Financial Inclusion Award 2011 - for Financial Inclusion initiatives
- Dalal Street Investment Journal [DSIJ] Public Sector Undertakings Awards 2010 - on the basis of study conducted by KPMG
- SKOCH Challenger Award, 2009 - Financial Inclusion Champion of the Year
- Banking Technology Awards 2009 for its efforts in implementing innovative technologies in its business initiatives under the auspices of the Indian Banks Association [IBA], Finacle and the Trade Fairs & Conference International [TFCI].
- Best Bank Mid-size 2009 Award - Businessworld
- Banking Technology Awards, 2008 - Runner Up Award - For Best On Line and Multi Channel Banking Team
- SCOPE Meritorious Award, 2008 - For Best Managed Bank
- IDRBT Best Bank Award of Banking Technology Award, 2008 - For Use of Technology for Financial Inclusion
- SKOCH Challenger Award, 2008 - For Customer Relationship Management
- Best P.S. Bank - Business Today, 2007
- India's Best Bank Award - FE, 2007
- One among India’s Best Public Sector Banks - Business Today, 26th February, 2006
- One among the Best 200/100 companies in Asia/Pacific and Europe having turnover under a billion US $ -Forbes Global, Hongkong dated 1st November, 2004
- India’s Best Public Sector Bank - Outlook Money , 15th March, 2004
- India’s Strongest and Asia’s Second Strongest - The Asian Banker, Singapore dated 15th December, 2003
- India’s Best Public Sector Bank - Business Today - KPMG Survey dated 7th December, 2003
- One of the Best 200 companies worldover outside the US having a turnover under a billion US$ - Forbes Global, Hongkong, issue dated 27th October, 2003
- Runner-up Awards in the “Best Online and Multi-channel Banking Team” and “Outstanding achiever of the year-corporate” categories in recognition of outstanding achievement in Banking Technology for 2004, instituted under the aegis of Indian Banks Association and Trade Fairs & Conferences International.
- Best Bank Award for Delivery Channels from Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad (2003)
- Best Bank Award for Innovative Usage and Application on INFINET (Indian Financial Network) from Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad (2002)
- Best Bank Award for Excellence in Banking Technology from Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), Hyderabad (2001)
- Shiromani Award 1992 for Banking from Union Minister for Commerce
- Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council Award successively for 5 years from 1981 to 1985
- National Award for Assistance to Exporters from the President of India (1976-77)
- For “Best Use of Mobility Technology” for encouraging the use of technological innovations for the benefit of customers.
- The Bank bagged the 2nd Runner Up Award in Public Sector Banks (PSB) category
- Best Use of Mobility Technology in Banking” Award by Indian Banks’ Association Banking Technology Award 2012-13
- SKOCH Achiever Award 2014’ for Outstanding Performance in SME Enablement