Apply for a Corp Convenience Debit card and enjoy the convenience when you shop, dine out, fill fuel, book tickets, pay online, make payments on the IVR and withdraw cash at ATMs in India or abroad (International Cards only).
- Corp Convenience Debit Card facilitates you to make cash withdrawal from any CorpBank/NPCI/VISA / MasterCard enabled ATMs or to make payment for purchases at any VISA/MasterCard Merchant establishments.
- Using Corp Convenience, you can transact securely on the Internet from the comfort of your home/office or through the IVRS when on the move.
- Card spending can be tracked by updating the Passbook/ Statement of accounts including the date, place and amount
- Facility to access additional 4 secondary accounts (apart from primary account), which in turn can be accessed only through CorpBank ATMs. The secondary account may be at any of the branches of the bank. Moreover, cardholders can transfer funds between any of the accounts linked to the card.
- Update your mobile number with the branch and receive SMS alerts for all ATM and shopping transactions.
- Within India:Using Corp Convenience card, you can withdraw cash from ATMs up to Rs.25,000/-per day. The maximum withdrawal per transaction will be Rs.15,000/- at CorpBank ATM and Rs.10,000/- at other ATMs. You can execute maximum of 5 transactions in a day.
- Additionally, you can make purchases from Merchant Establishments/ Internet/IVRS up to Rs 35,000/- per day.
- Abroad (International Cards only):You can withdraw cash from ATMs up to Rs 35,000/- per day and mnake purchases from Merchant Establishments/Internet websites/IVR up to Rs 50,000/- per day.
In addition, you shall be entitled to exclusive privileges when transacting at CorpBank ATMs such as:
- LIC Premium Payment
- Prepaid Mobile Recharge
- Funds transfer [between own accounts]
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
- Realtime Visa Money Transfer
- Direct Tax Payment
- Multiple account access
While applying for Corp Convenience Debit card, you have the option to apply for a International or Domestic Debit Card. The domestic Debit Card can be used only in India and cannot be used for International Transactions. If you choose to have an International card, you will be issued with a Debit card containing an inbuilt chip on the face of the card.
For any queries/complaints related to Debit card, you can call customer care center at 1800-425-2407 (Toll Free from select networks only) or 080 26600587/ 26602500. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org