Customer who has registered for SMS banking can avail MENU Based mobile banking .Customer should approach branch requesting for Mobile Banking then branch should send a mail to SMS Banking division giving the details of customer mobile, customer handset model name, account number.Then one link will be sent to customer mobile along with activation code. Customer should download Mobile banking application using the link and should activate it using the 8-digit activation code. Once activation is successful customer needs to select 6-digit MPIN for his Mobile Banking. This 6-digit MPIN will be the password for his Mobile banking which customer should remember and use for loging into the mobile banking application.
Customer can also download the link from our website www.corpbank.in.
SERVICES AVAILABLE UNDER BANKING BANKING: 1. Balance enquiry
2. Last 5 transaction
3. Fund transfer between own accounts
4. Inter Bank funds transfer through NEFT
5. Fund transfer to third parties within the Bank
6. IMPS- Inter bank Mobile Payment Service.
7. Stop payment
8. Issue of new cheque book
9. Cheque status enquiry
10. Gold price and ATM Locator.
11. Changing the primary account and change MPIN.
Below mentioned snap shots along with description will illustrate the services available under Mobile banking in detail
1. Balance enquiry: Once we login to the Mobile banking it will take us to the screen1 as shown below. Once we select Enquiry services it will take us to screen 2. On selecting Balance Enquiry it will show all the accounts linked to the mobile number. We should select account for which we need the balance and should give OK then balance for that account will be displayed.
2. Last 5 transactions: Under Enquiry services (Screen 1) if we select Mini statement it will bring all the accounts linked to the mobile number, on selecting the account it will bring last 5 transactions done in that account.
3. Fund transfer between own accounts: Under Transaction services-> Fund transfer customer should select CorpBank- Own A/c to do the fund transfer between linked accounts.
First it will ask from which account fund should be transferred and then it will ask to which account it should be tranfered then it will ask for one more confirmation then it will give success message after transfer.
4. Inter Bank funds transfer through NEFT: Under Transaction service---Fund transfer customer should select other Bank A/c for doing NEFT. It will bring all the benef names for which beneficiary registration is already done in our core Menu.
5. Fund transfer to third parties within the Bank: Under Transaction service--Funds Transfer---- CorpBank- Other’s A/c should be selected for doing fund transfer to 3rd party within same Bank. Once CorpBank- Other’s A/c is selected and it will ask from which A/c fund should be transferred and it will bring all the benef names which is already registered in Core Menu.
6. Inter Bank Mobile Payment Services( IMPS) : Under Transaction services---Funds Transfer. We have 4th option called Mobile Money Transfer . Customer desire to do funds transfer using IMPS should use this option it will ask from which account funds should be transferred then it will ask to type beneficiary Mobile number and beneficiary MMID and amount which we desire to transfer. Once it is done once again confirmation will be asked and then successful fund transfer message will be displayed.
7 Stop Cheque and 8. Issue of new cheque book :Under Transaction service--Cheque related we have two option 1. Cheque book request 2. Stop Cheque.
8. Cheque status enquiry and 10.Gold rates and ATM Locator: Under Enquiry Service-- Cheque status if we select from which account status of cheque is to be known and it will ask for cheque number. Once we click ok it will give us the status of cheque issued by customer. Also under Enquiry Service-General Information two options are available 1.Gold rates 2. ATM Locator. If we select Gold rates it will give gold rates as of that date gram wise and ATM locator will give location of ATM present in given city.
9. Change Primary Account and Change MPIN : Under My Settings we have got option change primary account and change MPIN. If more than one account is linked to a customer mobile then customer can change his primary account. Also customer can change his MPIN whenever he wishes to change.