We are authorised to collect Custom Duties on PAN India basis, at all 103 locations through e-mode effective from 16th January 2012.
Procedure for payment of Custom Duty:
The payment procedure is very simple and hassle free. Custom duty payments are payable by the Importers on line through e-payment mode. All the Exporters / Importers are invariably provided with an IEC number [Importer-Exporter Code] for identification purpose.
The payment mechanism is as follows:
- The Custom’s portal- [ICEGATE- Indian Customs EDI Gateway] records all import transactions based on bill of lading and is displayed in the site under the concerned IE Code
- The Importer customer shall visit ICEGATE web site and click on the E-Payment link therein.
- The IE code shall be entered and the ‘Find’ button shall be clicked.
- All outstanding bills pertaining to the given IE code shall be displayed with option to ‘Pay” or to ‘Verify’.
- For making payment, customer can click on ‘Pay’ and for verifying whether the earlier payments attempt is successful or not, they can click on ‘Verify’
- When the customer clicks on ‘Pay’, the ICEGATE system shall display the authorized Bank’s list. Customers shall click on Corporation Bank.
- CorpBank Corporate login page shall get displayed. Only "Authoriser level" users can login and make payment. After login, the payment details shall be displayed. The customer shall select the branch/account number and authorise the payment.
- Customer's account shall get debited and message shall go to ICEGATE instantly to update their server.
- After successful payment, customer can download / print the counterfoil as proof of payment.
- ICEGATE payments can be made till cut off time of 18.00 Hrs as set by ICEGATE.
- At the end of day web centre shall send the EOD file to ICEGATE, which will contain all the transactions for the day for the purpose of reconciliation.