Online Tax Payment
How does it work?
A simple and convenient process:
- Fill in the details of the Challan and submit the transaction
- Enter your NetBanking Customer ID and Password
- Enter your account details to get your account debited online
Pay Direct Tax and GST online (Individual)
|Direct Tax (Click here to Pay)||Tax deducted at Source (TDS), Tax Collected at Source (TCS), Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, Security Transaction Tax,Hotel Receipts Tax, Estate Duty, Interest Tax, Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax / Other direct taxes and Gift Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, Banking Cash Transaction Tax|
|GST (Click here to Pay)||GST|
|Custom Duty/IceGate (Click here to Pay)||Custom Duty related ePayment|
Pay your Direct tax in following easy steps:
- Tax payers to select the relevant challan from NSDL site.
- Taxpayers to enter their PAN / TAN / Assessee code as applicable. There will be an online check on the validity of the PAN / TAN / Assessee code entered.
- If PAN/ TAN/ Assessee code is valid the taxpayer will be allowed to fill up other challan details like accounting head code / Major head code under which payment is made, name and address of PAN/TAN and select Bank Name as : Corporation Bank through which payment is to be made.
- On submission of data entered a confirmation screen will be displayed. If the taxpayer confirms the data entered in the challan, it will be directed to the net-banking site of Corporation Bank.
- The taxpayer will login to the Corporation Bank internet-banking site with the User id/ Password provided by the Corporation Bank (Retail Internet Banking).
- Taxpayer to enter payment details and authorize the payment.
- On successful payment a challan counterfoil will be displayed containing CIN, payment details and Bank name through which e-payment has been made. This counterfoil is proof of payment being made.
Note: You can also login to download the tax payment acknowledgement file / counterfoil by using e-Tax -> Direct & Indirect Tax Inquiry